|Started By:|| tandlay - Rating: (No Feedback Yet) |
|Status:||Closed Jul 10 2012 @10:13 |
|Created:||Jul 04 2012 @10:22|
|Expires:||Aug 08 2012 @10:22 (expired)|
Maximum $ 30
- Engineering -> Civil & Architectural
Dear Structural Engineer:
We invite you to Bid on our requirement. The Structural Design must be for Concrete Structure. The requirement is as stated below. Please find the plan attached for you to be able to work upon. This exercise may require more than one iteration.
1. Must be Preferably in Hyderabad, India Based Individuals / Companies
2. Must be an GHMC empanelled Architects / Structural Engineers
3. Must be willing to share information as required
4. Must be available on Phone and In Person
5. Must provide courteous, quality services, with urgency and speed in a Professional fashion.
1. The Area of the land is 70 feet depth and 40 feet width and 40 feet side faces the road
2. The desired plan is as attached. This is in pdf format.
3. We are constructing a multi story house on this piece of land.
4. This will be a Concrete structure with concrete Structure and brick walls with cement plaster.
5. The Intent is to build a two story house immediately and later raise it by another two stories as funds become
available. The additional stories will be added after a few years at least 5 years after the first phase is complete.
The Requirement from a Structural Engineer is:
1. Provide Column Dimensions for the desired plan as per general thumb Rules for Two floors and Four Floors
2. Provide Column Dimensions as calculated by STAAD pro or similar software for Two Floors and Four Floors
3. Provide Beam Dimensions for the desired plan as per thumb rules for Two floors and Four Floors
4. Provide Beam Dimensions as calculated by STAAD pro or software for Two Floors and Four Floors
5. Provide the above for two story and three story structure
6. Provide Steel Rod dimensions as needed by thumb rules
7. Provide Steel Rod dimensions as used in STAAD for calculations as obtained for beam and column dimensions
8. Provide other standard values, coefficients etc as used to derive the above values in STAAD pro.
1. Provide estimates on Steel requirements (by size and by weight) for two and four story house.
2. Provide estimates on Cement requirements for two and four story house.
3. Recommend any software that can provide a thumb rule estimates, instead of detailed Structural requirements
4. You may add additional information if provided
1. The plan as attached should not change dramatically due to structural reasons.
2. May suggest changes to Plan for Structural reasons, if structural requirements so dictate
3. The need is to provide for parking and access to Elevator and Stairs at ground level only. No other use of the
space is anticipated.
Note to Bidders:
This is a Part #1 of a Series of Bids in the same area of expertise.
Successful winners (one or more) of this bid (part #1) may be invited to participate in Part # 2 of the bid, Part #2. Requires installation of STAAD pro and demonstration of the values arrived in computation of this bid.
Details of additional future bids are made available upon successful completion of prior bids
Footing Calculations and Dimensions
Footing for Dimension of Footing Dimensions of Footing Load Calculations Load Calculations
Column ID In Length, Width & Depth In Length, Width and Depth 2 Story Building 4 Story Building
2 Story high building 4 Story high building Thumb Rule Staad Pro Thumb Rule Staad Pro
Column Calculations and Dimensions
Dimension of Columns Load Calculations Load Calculations
Column ID 2 Story 4 Story 2 Story Building 4 Story Building
Thumb Rule Staad Pro Thumb Rule Staad Pro
L W D L W D
Beam Calculations and Dimensions
Beam ID Span Length Dimensions – 2 Story Dimension – 4 Story
- Safe Transfer via Project4Hire.com using PayPal
- Safe Transfer via Project4Hire.com using Credit Card
View Message Board for this Project -
Post a Message for tandlay
Messages posted: 1
| Project Viewed: 2321
||Time of bid